Licence to perform dogging (CPCCLDG3001A)
To work alongside crane operators and truck drivers, as a labourer or construction site worker you need a Dogman ticket. Major Training Group will help you make it happen. Get high quality, reliable training that will skills you with the highest standards of high risk onsite safety and compliance.
A Dogman or Dogging licence with Major Training Group is a nationally recognised qualification that will get you site ready for a range of crane operator roles that involve (for example) selecting the lifting gear and estimating load weight.
Major Training Group offers flexible, reliable, and easy to access options that let you learn on the job.
- Suitable for new or existing workers
- Course available at our place or yours
- 5 days of formal classes
- Supervised logbook training up to 40 hours
- Everything you need from start to finish
- Meets High Risk Licence requirements
Dogman courses include
- A detailed training plan provided
- Classroom based training in health and safety through videos, demonstrations, and instructions delivered by our high performing, knowledgeable trainers
- Written and practical assessment including all training materials and a hi-vis vest.
- Reliable practical training to meet logbook requirements
- Competency based Assessment
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment.
Detailed Course Information
- Quality competency-based training program delivered by our industry leading trainer/assessors.
- Students are trained to a competency level suitable to achieve all elements of the assessment.
- High quality training and materials including log book, training plan, full assessment and training manual are provided.
- Assessments are on Fridays
- Be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Pass a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide two forms of identification
- Wear steel capped or safety boots on site; sun protection Hat, long sleeved shirt and pants – are also recommended.
- A licence fee is payable at the Post Office for high risk plant
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Applications for RPL are available through Major Training Group. See our RPL page for more detail
WANT MORE THAN A DOGGING LICENCE ?
Get a nationally recognised qualification with a our new construction skill program and get a Certificate III in Dogging.