HLTAID003, HLTAID001 Provide First Aid and Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
Previously known as Apply First Aid or Senior First Aid, the Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) is a nationally recognised qualification that teaches potentially life-saving skills such as wound and fracture care, responding to emergencies, basic life support and casualty management. These skills can be applied across a wide range of worksites including construction, building, transport and logistics industries and more.
Major Training Group’s first aid and CPR courses can be delivered on our site or yours. If you’re looking to attain first aid and CPR training or you’re due to update your first aid certificate, learn more about our course options below.
Our first aid certificate is cost-effective and easy to access. With flexible delivery, our first aid and CPR courses and programs are designed to work around your busy schedule.
The Provide First Aid (HLTAID003):
- Is easy to book
- Can be arranged on our site or yours
- Has everything you need from start to finish
- Is scheduled monthly, running from 7:30am to 5pm daily over 1 or 2 days.
- Classroom-based training with health and safety videos, live demonstrations, and clear instructions delivered by our high-performing, knowledgeable trainers
- Home study-book for completion and return one week prior to course commencing (for Provide First Aid)
- Written and practical assessment including CPR training on a resuscitation mannequin
- All workbooks, training materials, and a hi-vis vest
- First Aid guide
- Nationally recognised statement of attainment for your first aid certificate.
First Aid and CPR Courses
- Be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Pass a language, literacy and numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide two forms of identification
- Wear covered footwear each day of the course.
The Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) is $120. For more information about the costs of our first aid and CPR training, get in touch with our helpful staff on 1300 790 822 or make an online enquiry.
- The Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) course can be completed in 1 or 2 days.
- The Provide First Aid Refresher course can be completed in 1 day.
- The Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Only course can be completed in 3 hours.
The Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) course covers:
- Responding to emergencies
- Cardiac emergencies
- Respiratory emergencies
- Poisons, bites and stings
- Wound and fracture care
- Infection control
Upon successful completion of the Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) course, you will have a nationally recognised statement of attainment and the knowledge and skills required to apply first aid and CPR when needed. Your first aid certificate will be valid for 3 years.