Traffic Guidance (RIIWHS302D, RIIWHS205D)
Learn safe and responsible traffic control procedures and become an accredited Traffic Controller with Major Training Group.
Major Training Group is your genuine training partner. Our knowledgeable team delivers exceptional quality training in on-site traffic control set-up and procedures. For skills in set-up and control in traffic guidance Major Training Group will make it happen.
A Traffic Guidance course from Major Training Group will give you the skills to set-up a traffic guidance scheme, safely maintain the flow of traffic, and ensure the safety of site workers and the general public at roadwork job sites.
Major Training Group offer flexible delivery with an emphasis on high quality reliable solutions that meet exacting regulatory standards:
- Easy to book; at a variety of locations
- Small groups of up to 10 students
- Company specific bookings available
- Practical set-up training on live roadwork job sites
- Courses scheduled monthly from 7:30am arrival for 8am start to 5pm
- Full certification on completion
Traffic guidance courses include:
- A detailed training plan
- Classroom based training in health and safety through videos, live demonstrations, and clear instructions delivered by our high performing, knowledgeable trainers
- Quality written assessment including all training materials and a hi-vis vest.
- Practical training and assessment of varying traffic guidance schemes on live roadwork job sites
- Statement of Attendance on completion of classroom component
- 3rd party verification paperwork
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment on completion of 3rd party report verifications
- Be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Pass a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide two forms of identification
- Wear steel capped or safety boots during training; sun protection – Hat, long sleeved shirt and pants are also recommended