CPCCWHS1001 White Card
Major Training Groups White Card Course covers the unit of competency ‘CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to Work safely in the construction industry’ which is mandatory for anyone who wants to work in the construction industry. Australian regulations state that you must complete Work Health & Safety (WHS) induction training before you can start work in any construction activity.
The white card training we offer in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast is designed to help you increase your skillset and be cleared to work in a variety of safety and construction fields.
Objective Of White Card Construction Training
A White Card earned with Major Training Group is a nationally recognised qualification that will get you work-site ready for a construction or building site. A White Card is mandatory for all construction and building site visitors and employees.
Delivery Of White Card Training
Major Training Group have one form of delivery available – classroom based:
If you prefer classroom based learning led by an industry qualified trainer or computers just aren’t your thing, our highly competent trainers will provide you with a course that meets Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) accreditation standards.
Complete at any one of our 4 convenient sites across Brisbane. Quality engaging face to face training where no one is left behind. Walk out with your QLD White Card on the same day you complete the course.
- 5 hour competency based training course
- Courses scheduled multiple times a month from 7:30am to 12pm
- Get your white card the same day
- Face to face training by industry qualified trainer
- All training manuals, workbooks and materials provided
- Suitable for large groups and individuals
- Meets AQTF standards for course accreditation
- Read more about state specific requirements here
White Card Course Includes:
- Classroom-based training in health and safety through videos, interactive game play, live demonstrations, and clear instructions delivered by our high performing, knowledgeable trainers
- Exceptional written and practical assessment including all training materials and a hi-vis vest (classroom delivery)
- White Card issued on the day at completion
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment on successful completion.
WHAT YOU LEARN
- Appropriate legislative requirements and responsibilities
- Basic concepts of Work Health and Safety plans and work method statements
- Physical building and construction hazards
- Basics of hazard assessment, risk, and control
- The hierarchy of controls
- Emergency Procedures
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Everything you need to know.
White Card Course Requirements
- Be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Pass a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Minimum 15 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide relevant identification
- Wear covered shoes or boots and a hat during training
You can complete our course at home in Brisbane, on the way to work in Sunshine Coast or even on the Gold Coast beaches.