The Apprenticeship specialists: The benefits of using Major Training For Apprenticeships & Traineeships.
- We develop customised Apprentice Training Plans face to face with the employer and the student to ensure your apprentice is learning the right skills for your business
- We provide education and coaching to employers around the supervision – Ratio and Supervisor requirements
- We work in partnership with Australian Apprenticeship Networks
- We will train theory and practical skills onsite with your apprentice
- We only employ Industry current trainer/assessors
- We offer support to employers for performance management of apprentices as required
- Apprenticeships & Traineeships across Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine coast, Morayfield, Ipswich & South East Queensland.
Major Training offers the following Apprenticeships & Traineeships
- Carpentry Apprenticeship
- Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
- Certificate III in Civil Construction (Plant Operations)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanica Apprenticeship
- Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade
- Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade
- Engineering Apprenticeship
- and many more
- Concreting Apprenticeship
- Steel Fixing Apprenticeship
- Certificate III in Civil Construction General
- Certificate IV in Civil Construction Supervision
- and many more
There are numerous advantages for both Employers and Apprentices.
Employing an Australian Apprentice is a smart investment in the future of your business. Investing in training through a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) can provide your business with real benefits and contribute to your bottom line. A range of financial incentives may be available to you when you employ an eligible Australian Apprentice.
If your’re an employer you can read more information for employers or give us a call
If you’re thinking of starting an apprenticeship or traineeship, Major Training can support you throughout this process. As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), we have the resources that allow you to earn while you learn and realise your career ambitions
Major Training can give you essential information on the steps involved with earning an apprenticeship or traineeship. Check out our information for apprentices and trainees or contact Major Training today