The Apprenticeship specialists; Major Training & The benefits of using Major Training For Apprenticeships & Traineeships.
- We develop customised Apprentice Training Plans face to face with the employer and the student to ensure your apprentice is learning the right skills for your business
- We provide education and coaching to employers around the supervision – Ratio and Supervisor requirements
- We work in partnership with Australian Apprenticeship Networks
- We will train theory and practical skills onsite with your apprentice
- We only employ Industry current trainer/assessors
- We offer support to employers for performance management of apprentices as required
- Apprenticeships & Traineeships across Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine coast, Morayfield, Ipswich & South East Queensland.
Major Training offers the following Apprenticeships & Traineeships across a host of industries.
- Certificate III in Carpentry
- Certificate III in Painting and decorating
- Certificate III Plant Operations in Civil Construction (Plant Operations)
- Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- Certificate III in Gas Supply Industry Operations
- Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade
- Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade
- Certificate IV in Engineering
- & Many More
- Certificate III in Concreting
- Certificate III in Steel Fixing
- Certificate III in Civil Construction General
- Certificate IV in Civil Construction Supervision
- & Many More
There are numerous advantages for both Employers and Apprentices.
Employing an Australian Apprentice is a smart investment in the future of your business. Investing in training through an Australian Apprenticeship can provide your business with real benefits and contribute to your bottom line. A range of financial incentives may be available to you when you employ an eligible Australian Apprentice.
Give us a call to find out more information or visit the sites below to view the benefits!
- You do not need a secondary school certificate or other qualification to be able to do an Australian Apprenticeship.
- You can do an Australian Apprenticeship if you are a school-leaver, re-entering the workforce or as an adult worker simply wishing to change careers.
- You can even begin your Australian Apprenticeship while you’re still at school finishing Years 11 and 12.
- Australian Apprenticeships offer opportunities for you to train, study and earn an income at a variety of qualification levels in most occupations as well as in traditional trades.
- As an Australian Apprentice, you can combine time at work with training, and can be either full-time, part-time or school-based.
- When you finish your Australian Apprenticeship, you will have a nationally recognised qualification that can take you anywhere in Australia and one that is held in high regard in many overseas countries as well.
- You will have many options for your future to think about and choose from.
- For further information, read the Australian Apprenticeships – Endless Career Possibilities brochure or if you want to become an apprentice give us a call or read more here