Major have partnered with City Beach and BUSY At Work for a new Skilling Queenslanders for work program – TLI21815 Certificate II Logistics
What do I get?
Fully funded course includes
• Certificate II in Logistics (includes Forklift ticket)
• Work experience
• Job ready skills training
• Individual mentoring support
• Career pathway
• Employer engagement
6 – 10 week practical and theory training plus
Who can join the program?
• An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, New Zealander or a temporary
resident with the necessary visa and work permits on a pathway to permanent
• Queensland residents
• Call or email to confirm eligibility
Location – Murarrie
When – 27 June 2018
This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative.