MEM20105, MEM20413, MEM30205, MEM30305, MEM40105, AUR31114, AUR21216 Automotive and Fabrication
Whether its heavy plant equipment, trucks, buses, forklifts and cranes, or specialised extraction equipment, earthmoving machinery or loaders and unloaders, keeping it moving is crucial. Skilled maintenance workers and machinists are essential.
Get your hands dirty and keep the team moving with an Automotive and Fabrication qualification from Major Training Group. We are your genuine training partner and we will give you the skills and knowledge to keep the tools of the trade up and running.
A qualification in Automotive and Fabrication from Major Training Group opens up entry-level and experienced job opportunities. Get the skills for a job or an apprenticeship as a plant or vehicle mechanic, or a machinist or welder in the engineering industry.
MEM20105 Certificate II in Engineering
Major Training Group courses offer flexible and easy to access options with an emphasis on quality and customer service.
- Distant learning online and traditional classroom based delivery available
- Delivery at your workplace to minimise employee downtime
- Self-paced learning with a combination of written and practical assessment
- Delivery over a 12-48 month time frame, depending on qualifications selected.
- Available to start throughout the year
- Potential recognition of prior learning that will reduce study time or lead to more advanced skills within the same time frame
- More career opportunities and upskilling and productivity gains
- Nationally recognised Qualification upon successful completion.
CREDIT TRANSFER AND /OR RPL
- Students with prior industry experience may be eligible for RPL
- Students with prior Qualifications and/or Statements of attainment may be eligible for Credit Transfer
- Read more here
Major Training has various funding options available depending on the short course or qualification selected. For more information about possible funding support call Major Training Group today or click here to view our funding page.