CPC10111, CPC20112, CPC30313, CPC30511, CPC30711, CPC30911, CPC31111, CPC30611, CPC30211, CPC40110, Building Construction
Lay the foundations for a career in this growth industry with a range of building construction qualifications from Major Training Group. Major Training Group is your genuine training partner and we will give you the skills for a job with one of the biggest industries in the country.
A qualification in Building Construction from Major Training Group opens up entry-level and experienced job opportunities. Get the skills for jobs in planning and executing ground works, laying and reinforcing the slab, erecting scaffolding, rigging or cranes.
Certificate I in Construction (CPC10111)
Certificate II in Construction (CPC20112)
Major Training Group courses offer flexible and easy to access options with an emphasis on quality and customer service.
- Distant learning online and traditional classroom based delivery available
- Delivery at your workplace to minimise employee downtime
- Self-paced learning with a combination of written and practical assessment
- Delivery over a 12-36 month time frame, depending on qualifications selected.
- Available to start throughout the year
- Potential recognition of prior learning that will reduce study time or lead to more advanced skills within the same time frame
- More career opportunities and upskilling and productivity gains
- Nationally recognised Qualification upon successful completion
CREDIT TRANSFER AND /OR RPL
- Students with prior industry experience may be eligible for RPL
- Students with prior Qualifications and/or Statements of attainment may be eligible for Credit Transfer
- Read more here
Major Training has various funding options available depending on the short course or qualification selected. For more information about possible funding support call Major Training Group today or click here to view our funding page.