BSB30215 Customer Engagement, BSB30415 Business Administration
Build skills for a key support role in heavy industry with a business administration qualification from Major Training. If you’re looking to turn your frontline experience into a backroom support role, our business administration courses can make it happen.
OBJECTIVE OF THE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION COURSES
Major Training’s Certificate III in Business Administration and Certificate III in Customer Engagement can open doors to entry-level and experienced job opportunities. Get a job as an office administrator, in planning and scheduling, or progress to customer sales and service.
DELIVERY OF THE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION COURSES
Major Training offers flexible training options with an emphasis on quality and customer service. The delivery of our business administration courses includes the following options:
- Blended delivery
- Delivery at your workplace to minimise employee downtime
- Self-paced learning with a combination of written and practical assessments
- Delivery over 12 – 48 months, depending on the qualification
- Available to start throughout the year
- Potential recognition of prior learning that can reduce study time or lead to more advanced skills within the same timeframe
- More career opportunities, upskilling, productivity gains
- Nationally recognised qualification upon successful completion.
- BSB30215 CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
- BSB30415 BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
STUDENT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
This course is suitable for students who are currently employed or seeking employment in heavy industry support roles.
To enrol in one of our mining courses, students must:
- Be able to read and write basic English
- Pass a language, literacy and numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Be a minimum 18 years of age
- Provide two forms of identification.
CREDIT TRANSFER AND/OR RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING
- Students with prior industry experience may be eligible for RPL
- Students with prior qualifications or statements of attainment may be eligible for credit transfer
- Read more here.
The Business Administration Fee for Service cost is $3,315. This program is funded under the Certificate 3 Guarantee. Please refer to our funding page for pricing and eligibility. The Customer Engagement Fee for Service cost is $1,950.
Major Training’s business administration courses can help kickstart your business career in the heavy industry sector. You’ll graduate with the skills for a range of administrative roles as well as a nationally recognised qualification.
STUDENT SUPPORT OPTIONS
Students have access to a range of support options including:
- Additional practical training sessions
- Extended learning time
- Alternative training methods and resources
- Access to our experienced staff for one-on-one training
- Recognition of previous learning and experience to speed up the process.
Speak to one of our team members to find out how we can support you. Additional costs may apply.
Major Training has various funding options available to students depending on the short course or qualification selected. For more information about possible funding support, please call Major Training or visit our funding page.
CONTACT OUR TEAM
If you are looking for business administration courses in Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast or the Gold Coast, we can arrange a training program to suit your needs. Call us on 1300 790 822 to discuss your options.