TLIF0001, TLIF0002 ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH CHAIN OF RESPONSIBILITY
- TLIF0001 – Apply chain of responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures (suitable for working staff)
- TLIF0002 – Administer chain of responsibility policies and procedures (suitable for supervisory staff)
We deliver flexible reliable training solutions that will help you understand the risks in your role, minimise the risk of breaches, and learn how the COR regulations apply to your workplace and to your job. Whether you drive the truck, pick up goods with a forklift, schedule the drivers, manually unload goods at the other end; or whether you manage the team that does, you are part of the supply chain and you could share responsibility for any legal breaches along that chain.
A Chain of Responsibility course from Major Training will give you the skills to understand the legal framework, your workplace compliance requirements, and how they apply directly to your role. This course is for retailers, importers, exporters, dispatch staff, packers and pickers, loader and drivers, schedulers, managers, directors, and anyone involved in road transport at any stage.
For example, if you did not hold the right licensing or ticket to operate the machinery used that caused an accident you and your employer may be liable for damages. This course encourages you and your employer to be aware of what you may be accountable for should there be any workplace incident.
Everyone in the supply chain has an important role in safety and without the proper ticket or licensing many things can go wrong. In the construction industry, licensing or holding the right ticket will help create a safer workplace and also reduce the likelihood of workplace accidents, injuries or death.
This course is available in QLD across major areas such as Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast as well as greater QLD areas.
Major Training Group offer flexible delivery for both courses with an emphasis on high quality, reliable training delivered by our knowledgeable team:
- 1 day face to face class for either course
- Full refresher course online (non accredited)
- Practical assessment at your workplace or our training facilities
- Theory face to face Courses scheduled monthly from 7:30am arrival for 8am start to 5pm
- Easy to book; group bookings available
CHAIN OF RESPONSIBILITY COURSES INCLUDE:
- Training Needs Analysis discussion to determine your needs and course requirements
- Group Delivery includes face to face learning instruction, group discussions, presentations, scenarios, videos etc delivered by our knowledgeable industry trainers
- Note: Online assessment is not suitable for final assessment of these units of competency. Students are required to participate in Practical assessments and provide current knowledge and skills in the industry.
- Upon completion of the online component our assessor will contact you to confirm the practical assessment requirements. Performance must be demonstrated consistently over a period of time and in a suitable range of contexts for this course
- Assessment includes:
- a range of relevant exercises, case studies and other simulated practical and knowledge assessment, and/or access to an appropriate range of relevant operational situations in the workplace
- Is conducted in your workplace or our simulated environment (Major Training provides access to a Simulated workplace) , access is required to relevant and appropriate materials and equipment and applicable documentation, including workplace procedures, regulations, codes of practice and operation manuals
Employees (TLIF0001) This course is suitable for anyone working in the supply chain from road freight consignors, receivers, loaders, and packers. The Chain of Responsibility course teaches skills & knowledge required to identify, apply and follow Chain of Responsibility legislation, regulations and workplace procedures in relation to heavy vehicles as they apply to an individual’s own job role.
- Explaining the chain of responsibility features
- Applying the requirements
- Identifying and reporting breaches in the Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL) and regulations or applicable state/territory law and regulations.
Supervisors (TLIF0002) This course is suitable for Supervisors and Managers responsible for ensuring workplace compliance within chain of responsibility legislation. The course covers how to identify, apply and follow Chain of Responsibility policies and procedures in a supervisory role in relation to heavy vehicles.
- explaining the Chain of Responsibility features
- administering the requirements in the Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL) and regulations or applicable state/territory law and regulations
- administering and monitoring chain of responsibility workplace policies and procedures
- identifying and reporting chain of responsibility breaches.
Refresher courses available Statement of Attendance only (non-accredited)
- Pass a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Provide two forms of identification
- Current drivers licence preferred
- Wear steel capped or safety boots on site; sun protection – Hat, long sleeved shirt and pants are also recommended
- Minimum 16 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement).
- You may not be able to attend this course if you are pregnant or have a medical condition. Applicable to full course only
Contact Us To Begin Your Chain Of Responsibilty Training In Brisbane Or Sunshine Coast
Call us on 1300 790 822 to discuss our course. We also offer licencing/ticket training across QLD for a variety of machinery. We can provide training in Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast as well as many other areas of QLD.