RII20715, RII30915, RII30815, RII40715 Civil Construction
Study Traineeships In Civil Construction In QLD
New roads and transport links, industrial and commercial developments, bridges and airports, railways and harbours all demand construction skills of the highest quality.
Open up career opportunities across a huge range of business sectors with Traineeships in Civil Construction qualification from Major Training Group. Major Training Group is your genuine training partner and we will give you the skills for a job in this economically vital industry.
We are able to provide training in Brisbane as well as other major areas of QLD. As Brisbane is a major city, we believe our training programs are some of the most accessible in the state. We also can arrange to visit your Brisbane workplace to deliver onsite training where you choose.
Civil Construction from Major Training Group opens up entry-level and experienced job opportunities. Get the skills for jobs that support major infrastructure projects, laying pipes, operating large earthmoving equipment and the specialised equipment needed to build roads or step up to a role as a site manager or foreman.
Traineeships in civil construction supervision is a great way to take your career to the next level. If you are already well versed in the construction industry, the civil construction supervision course may be the next step for you.
- Certificate II in Civil Construction (RII20715)
- Certificate III in Civil Construction (Pipe Laying) (RII30915)
- Certificate III in Civil Construction (Road Construction and Maintenance) (RII30915)
- Certificate III in Civil Construction (Civil Construction General) (RII30915)
- Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant (RII30815)
- Certificate IV in Civil Construction (Supervision) (RII40715)
Major Training Group courses offer flexible and easy to access options with an emphasis on quality and customer service.
- Distant learning online and traditional classroom based delivery available
- Delivery at your workplace to minimise employee downtime
- Self-paced learning with a combination of written and practical assessment
- Delivery over a 12-36 month time frame, depending on qualifications selected.
- Available to start throughout the year
- Potential recognition of prior learning that will reduce study time or lead to more advanced skills within the same time frame
- More career opportunities and upskilling and productivity gains
- Nationally recognised Qualification upon successful completion.
CREDIT TRANSFER AND /OR RPL
- Students with prior industry experience may be eligible for RPL
- Students with prior Qualifications and/or Statements of attainment may be eligible for Credit Transfer
- Read more here
Major Training has various funding options available depending on the short course or qualification selected. For more information about possible funding support call Major Training Group today or click here to view our funding page.