TLILIC2005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
Reach New Heights In Brisbane With Elevated Work Platform Training
Our enthusiastic, knowledgeable team deliver high quality, reliable training solutions that give you the skills to meet the highest standards of safety and compliance in the industry.
Located in QLD we provide training across the state in areas such as Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
Major Training Group has a depth of knowledge that only comes from a family owned business with a history of providing plant and transport services to major infrastructure projects; coupled with some of the best trainers in the industry. For your first or next move in logistics, Major Training Group will make it happen.
An Elevated Work Platform licence with Major Training Group is a nationally recognised qualification that will give you the specialist skills to safely operate an elevated work platform in a range of trades including building, construction, mining, forestry, demolition and more.
Your EWP ticket will allow you to legally operate elevating platforms in a variety of industries. Enhancing your skillset with an EWP ticket can help you gain further employment or start a new career path.
This unit specifies the skills and knowledge required to safely operate a boom-type elevating work platform where the length of the boom is 11 metres or more.
Boom-type elevating work platform means a telescoping device, hinged device, or articulated device, or any combination of these, used to support a platform on which personnel, equipment and materials may be elevated.
A person performing this work is required to hold a boom-type elevating work platform high risk work (HRW) licence.
This unit requires a person operating a boom-type elevating work platform to plan the work, conduct routine checks, set up elevating work platform, operate elevating work platform, and shut down and secure elevating work platform.
Delivery Of The Ewp Training
Major Training Group offers flexible, easy to access options that let you learn on the job. Choose a program that suits you:
Elevated Work Platform Training In QLD Includes
- Pre-course study guide
- A detailed training plan
- Classroom based training in health and safety with videos, demonstrations, and instructions delivered by our high performing, knowledgeable trainers
- Written and practical assessment including all training materials and a hi-vis vest.
- Reliable practical training to meet logbook requirements – shortened logbook hours required for experienced operators
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
Detailed Course Information
We offer training at your workplace as well. If you require training anywhere between Brisbane, Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast or other QLD location simply call us to arrange a suitable time and location.
High Risk Work licences
- High Risk Work licences have a 5 year life span, after this time they licence will need to be renewed. This is done via the WHS web site.
- If your High Risk Work licence has expired the operator has up to 12 months to renew the HRW licence.
- If your High Risk Work licence has expired you are not a licenced operator in the period of time.
- If it is past the 12 month period the operator has no choice but to come and do the written and practical exam again.
- A VOC cannot be done on an expired licence.
- Be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Pass a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide three forms of identification click here to view valid documents
- Wear steel capped or safety boots on site; sun protection – Hat, long sleeved shirt and pants are also recommended.
- A licence fee is payable at the Post Office for high risk plant
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Applications for RPL are available through Major Training Group. See our RPL page for more detail
Study In Brisbane, Gold Coast And Sunshine Coast, QLD
Call 1300 790 822 to organise your training sessions today.