TLIF2010A, TLIF3063A Fatigue Management
Fatigue Management Courses Available In QLD
We deliver reliable training solutions that will teach you about managing the dangers of exhaustion in the transport industry, whether you are behind the wheel or part of the operational team.
Major Training Group is your genuine training partner in QLD. Through our fatigue management training across Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast, we will give you the skills and knowledge to meet the stringent requirements of the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR). Upskill for your next career move in the QLD transport industry with Major Training Group.
Get the skills and knowledge to meet the stringent requirements of the National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR) for fatigue management in the transport industry. A Basic Fatigue Management course from Major Training Group is essential learning for Fatigue Regulated Heavy Vehicle drivers, managers and schedulers, including drivers of buses.
Major Training Group offer flexible delivery with an emphasis on high quality, reliable training solutions that don’t compromise on safety:
- Distant learning, blended delivery, online and traditional classroom based delivery available
- Everything you need from start to finish
- Easy to book
- Small groups up to 10 students
- Train at our facility our yours; group bookings available. Training offered in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and beyond.
- BFM courses are scheduled monthly according to numbers and run from 7:30am to 5pm
Fatigue Management courses include:
- A detailed training plan Applicable to full course only
- Classroom or online based training with health and safety, videos, live demonstrations, and clear instructions delivered by our high performing, knowledgeable trainers
- Written and practical assessment including all training materials and a hi-vis vest.
Level 2 (TLIF2010A) This course equips drivers, managers and schedulers with the knowledge to comply with the Basic Fatigue Management rules. It provides drivers and operational staff with the skills and knowledge needed to manage personal fatigue effectively. This course is also suitable to undertake if you are looking to gain an awareness of Chain of Responsibility or complete a refresher course.
Level 3 (TLIF3063A) This course is suitable for supervisors and schedulers responsible for scheduling and rostering staff under Basic and Advanced Fatigue Management
National Heavy Vehicle Accreditation Scheme (NHVAS)
- Driver or employer NHVAS accreditation (not part of this course) is required to be able to operate more flexible work and rest hours including working up to 14 hours in 24 hour period
- NHVAS accreditation is not required to take this course
Fatigue Management Training Requirements
- Pass a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Provide two forms of identification
- Current drivers licence preferred
- Wear steel capped or safety boots on site; sun protection – Hat, long sleeved shirt and pants are also recommended
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement). Applicable to full course only
- You may not be able to attend this course if you are pregnant or have a medical condition. Applicable to full course only
Make A Booking In Brisbane, Sunshine Coast Or Gold Coast Today
Call us on 1300 790 822 to discuss your training options. We provide our fatigue management training across QLD, so get in touch today to begin your upskilling process.