TLIA1001, TLID2004 Load and unload goods/cargo
Major Training Group delivers our training solutions in a well-maintained fleet of modern vehicles. We are your genuine training partners; train with us and expand your job potential in the transport and logistics industry. Build your reputation for safety in the transport and logistics industry with a load restraint course from Major Training Group in Brisbane or Sunshine Coast, QLD. Our team delivers high quality, reliable load restraint licencing solutions that will give you the edge in safe and legal load securing and transportation.
A Load Restraint course from Major Training Group will give you the skills you need to plan, load and restrain a load legally and safely for transportation. Short or long haul truck drivers who regularly transport loads in the transport and logistics industry will benefit from this course. Receive a load restraint ticket after successfully completing the course. Load restraint licencing refers to the completion of the approved coursework in this area. Majors course covers TLIA1001 Secure cargo & TLID2004 Load and unload goods/cargo.
Delivery Of Load Restraint Training
Major Training Group offer flexible delivery with an emphasis on high quality reliable solutions that don’t compromise on safety:
- Everything you need from start to finish to receive your load restraint ticket
- Easy to book
- Group bookings available on our site or yours in Sunshine Coast or Brisbane, QLD
- Small groups of 4 to 9 participants
- Courses scheduled monthly from 7:30am to 5pm in our Brisbane or Sunshine Coast locations
- A detailed training plan
- Classroom based training in health and safety through videos, live demonstrations, and clear instructions delivered by our high performing, knowledgeable trainers.
- Practical load restraint training and techniques
- Quality written and practical assessment including all training materials and a hi-vis vest.
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- Two competencies from the Transport and Logistics Industry Skills Council
- Load and Unload
- Secure Load
- Be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Pass a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide two forms of identification
- Wear covered footwear during training
Speak To Our Brisbane Trainers Today
Call us on 1300 790 822 to discuss our various certificates and options available.