RII10115, RII20115, RII20215, RII30115 Mining and Energy
Major Training Group is your genuine training partner and we will give you the skills for a future in one of Australia’s primary industries.
One of the nationally recognised qualifications in Mining and Energy from Major Training Group opens up entry-level and experienced job opportunities. Get the skills for a range of jobs in the extraction industries such as excavator or grader operator, open cut or quarry miner.
Certificate I Resources and Infrastructure Operations (RII10115)
Certificate II in Resources and Infrastructure Work Preparation (RII20115)
Certificate II in Surface Extraction Operations (RII20215)
Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations (RII30115)
Major Training Group courses offer flexible and easy to access options with an emphasis on quality and customer service.
- Delivery at your workplace to minimise employee downtime
- Self-paced learning with a combination of written and practical assessment
- Delivery over a 12-48 month time frame, depending on qualifications selected.
- Available to start throughout the year
- Potential recognition of prior learning that will reduce study time or lead to more advanced skills within the same time frame
- Distant learning online and traditional classroom based delivery available
- More career opportunities and upskilling and productivity gains
- Nationally recognised Qualification upon successful completion.
CREDIT TRANSFER AND /OR RPL
- Students with prior industry experience may be eligible for RPL
- Students with prior Qualifications and/or Statements of attainment may be eligible for Credit Transfer
- Read more here
Major Training has various funding options available depending on the short course or qualification selected. For more information about possible funding support call Major Training Group today or click here to view our funding page.