RIIRIS301D, RIIWHS301D, RIICOM301D Site Senior Executive G1, G8 & G9 Formally (S1, S2 & S3)
If you are working in the mines & quarries and want to take the next step into a Site Senior Executive (SSE), Second in Command (2IC) and supervisors or Site Safety (SS) and Health Representative (HR) role this two day course covers and forms part of the RII Resources and Infrastructure Industry Training Package.
- G1 – RIIRIS301 Apply Risk Management Processes
- G8 – RIIWHS301 Conduct Safety and Health Investigations
- G9 – RIICOM301 Communicate Information
The Mining and Quarrying Site Supervisors Course (G1, G8 & G9) from Major Training Group will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to
Major Training Group offer flexible delivery with an emphasis on high-quality reliable solutions that don’t compromise on safety.
- Everything you need for start to finish delivered by our knowledgeable training team
- Easy to book; at a variety of locations
- Group bookings available on our site or yours
- Course is run over 2 day from 7.30am to 3pm
G1, G8 & G9 course includes:
- A detailed training plan
- Classroom based training in trainer lead facilitation , live demonstrations, videos and clear instructions delivered by our high performing, knowledgeable trainers
- Quality written and practical assessment including all workbooks and training materials
- Statement of Attainment on successful completion
- Units are nationally recognised
- Be able to read and write intermediate English
- Pass a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Provide two forms of identification
- Wear steel cap safety or covered boots
- Have worked or be working in the mining industry.
- Supervisory experience desirable