Plant Operator Refresher Training
Learn from our high-performing, knowledgeable team and get back up to speed quickly and safely with real-world training at our simulated site facilities throughout Queensland.
Major Training Group has a depth of knowledge that only comes from a family owned business with a history of providing plant and transport services to major infrastructure projects; coupled with some of the best trainers in the industry.
Major Training Group delivers high quality, reliable training solutions in a well maintained fleet of modern vehicles. Keep your skill set current and meet all licence holder requirements with hands-on refresher training in heavy plant machinery from the Major Training Group.
From rollers to excavators, dump truck to bobcats, we offer refresher training in nationally recognised qualifications that will keep you qualified for key plant operator roles on construction sites, and keep you qualified for jobs in transport, mining and agriculture.
Major Training Group offers flexible, easy to access one day plant operator refresher training across a range of machinery including:
- Dump Truck/Haul Truck
- Front End Loader
Plant Operator Refresher Training includes
A detailed training plan developed from our knowledge of the earthmoving industry;
- Theoretical classroom based training in health and safety through videos, live demonstrations, and clear instructions delivered by our high performing, knowledgeable trainers
- Practical based training.
- Written and practical assessment including all training materials and a hi-vis vest.
- 6:30am arrival for 7am start to 3pm
- Be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Have Pass a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Current licence or relevant unit of competency
- Presentation of work documents, logbooks and other evidence of competency
- Minimum 17 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide two forms of identification
- Student must provide evidence of experience within the last two years including employer letters, logbooks, run sheets, timesheets, and invoices.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Applications for RPL are available through Major Training Group. See our RPL page for more detail