Pre-Employment and Driver Evaluations
Be confident that your new recruit has the driving skills for the job, or make sure a team member has dealt with driver issues arising from an incident or can meet 3rd party performance review standards.
Major Training Group has a depth of knowledge that comes from a history of providing plant and transport services to major infrastructure projects. We have used this to build a comprehensive driver evaluation and assessment program that will help you make the right recruitment choices or demonstrate you are ready for your next career move.
Major Training Group pre-employment and driver evaluations will identify theoretical and practical competence in heavy vehicle operators, evaluate skills, including vehicle interaction behaviour, and identify training gaps.
The program offer:
- Flexible delivery – either on your site and vehicles or in our vehicles if required
- 2-4 hours per person evaluation including:
- Pre evaluation check
- Pre drive check
- Vehicle inspection if applicable
- Basic road/legislative law
- Basic vehicle operation
- Technical manoeuvres
- Attitude and technique
- Economic use of vehicle
- Courses available Monday to Saturday at times to suit you
- Written reports upon request
- Certificate of completion