BSB51415 DIPLOMA OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Project management is a vital part of any project. The Diploma of Project Management from Major Training will give you the skillset needed to succeed as a Project Manager or Project Administrator across a range of industries A Diploma of Project Management from Major opens up entry-level and experienced job opportunities such as a Project Manager or a Project Administrator.
A Diploma of Project Management from Major Training Group opens up entry-level and experienced job opportunities.This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
Major have a course starting on the 21st November 2016. CSQ Funding available*
SKILL SETS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Manage project scope
- Manage project time
- Manage project quality
- Manage project cost
- Manage project human resources
- Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- Manage project information and communication
- Manage project risk
- Manage project integration
- Manage project procurement
- Manage an information or knowledge management system
Major Training Group courses offer flexible and easy to access options with an emphasis on quality and customer service.
- In class & online delivery options.
- 3 x 2 days Corporate training workshops
- 3 x Tutorial support meetings
- Self-paced learning or facilitated learning with a combination of written and project based assessment
- Delivery over 6 – 8 month timeframe, completion available up to 12 months
- Potential recognition of prior learning that will reduce study time or lead to more advanced skills.
- Customised Organisation programs available for groups.
- More career opportunities and upskilling and productivity gains
- Nationally Recognised Qualification upon successful completion
RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING (RPL)
You may be able to fast track your learning. Your life experience, past education or industry training could qualify you for RPL. Applications are available through Major Training Group. See our RPL page for more detail.