BSB51415 DIPLOMA OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Project management is a vital part of any project. Major Training’s Diploma of Project Management will give you the skillset needed to succeed as a project manager or project administrator across a range of industries.
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT COURSE
Our project management course can help you access entry-level and experienced job opportunities. This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge in the workplace.
Project leadership and management professionals are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess sound theoretical knowledge and use a range of specialised, technical, and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and the work of others.
After graduating from the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management, you’ll be qualified to manage projects in a variety of contexts across a number of industry sectors.
EXAMPLE OF SKILLS COVERED
- Manage project scope
- Manage project time
- Manage project quality
- Manage project cost
- Manage project human resources.
DELIVERY OF THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT COURSE
Major Training’s project management course is offered via flexible and easy-to-access options with an emphasis on quality and customer service. In addition to classroom delivery for groups, a BSB51415 digital course is also available.
Our delivery of the course includes:
- Blended delivery options
- Self-paced learning or facilitated learning with a combination of written and project-based assessment
- Delivery over 6-8 months, completion available up to 12 months
- Potential recognition of prior learning that can reduce study time or lead to more advanced skills
- Customised organisation programs available for groups
- More career opportunities, upskilling, and productivity gains
- Nationally recognised qualification upon successful completion.
STUDENT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
This course is suitable for students who are currently employed or seeking employment in a project management role.
To enrol in the project management course, students must:
- Be able to read and write basic English
- Pass a language, literacy and numeracy test (LLN)
- Be a minimum 18 years of age
- Provide two forms of identification.
CREDIT TRANSFER AND/OR RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING
- Students with prior industry experience may be eligible for RPL
- Students with prior qualifications or statements of attainment may be eligible for credit transfer
- Read more here.
Please contact us for pricing and possible funding options.
By completing Major Training’s Diploma of Project Management, you’ll be qualified to work in project management and project administration roles. If you’re aiming to reach a managerial position, this qualification can help advance your career. Successful students will receive a nationally recognised statement of attainment upon completion of the course.
STUDENT SUPPORT OPTIONS
Students have access to a range of support options, including:
- Additional practical training sessions
- Extended learning time
- Alternative training methods and resources
- Access to our experienced staff for one-on-one training
- Recognition of previous learning and experience to speed up the process.
Speak to one of our team members to find out how we can support you. Additional costs may apply.
Major Training has various funding options available to students depending on the short course or qualification selected. For more information about possible funding support, please call Major Training or visit our funding page.
CONTACT OUR TEAM
If you’re looking for a project management course in Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast or the Gold Coast, we can arrange a training program to suit your needs. Call us on 1300 790 822 to discuss your options.