CPCCLSF2001, CPCCLSF3001, CPCCLSF4001 Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding
Major Training Group has a depth of knowledge that only comes from a family-owned business with a history of providing plant and transport services to major infrastructure projects. For scaffolding courses in QLD, second-to-none Major Training Group will make it happen.
Our high performing, knowledgeable team delivers exceptional quality, reliable training solutions across Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast, QLD that will give you the skills to construct scaffolding at the highest level of safety and compliance.
Objective Of Scaffolding Courses
A Scaffolding Course with Major Training Group is a nationally recognised qualification that will give you the skills to safely construct support framework in different working environments. Build up from basic to advanced levels and get more complex construction skills that you can use across QLD and other states of the country.
Possessing a scaffolding licence will enable you to safely construct the right working platforms for a variety of construction sites and other industry work. Your scaffolding ticket provides you with the right training to understand what you are responsible for when constructing these work platforms.
Delivery Of The Scaffolding Training
With safety in mind Major Training Group offers a range flexible, reliable, and easy to access options. We offer our services across QLD including areas such as Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.
There are three levels to a scaffolding licence that; each must be completed prior to progressing to the next level.
Basic Scaffolding introduces the roles and responsibilities of a basic scaffolder covering preparation and planning, inspection of equipment and use of a safety harness, construction, inspection and dismantling of scaffolding.
Intermediate Scaffolding builds on basic scaffolding and introduces sloping platform construction, spur construction, and lashing of planks.
Advanced Scaffolding builds on intermediate scaffolding and introduces advanced tasks including hung scaffolding construction and work practices, fixing FSWR, fixing support chains.
Choose a program that suits you:
Scaffolding Training include
- Pre-course study guide
- A detailed training plan
- Classroom based training in health and safety with videos, demonstrations, and instructions delivered by our high performing, knowledgeable trainers
- Written and practical assessment including all training materials
- A hi-vis vest and gloves
- Reliable practical training to meet logbook hours requirements
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
Detailed Course Information
High Risk Work licences
- High Risk Work licences have a 5 year life span, after this time they licence will need to be renewed. This is done via the WHS web site.
- If your High Risk Work licence has expired the operator has up to 12 months to renew the HRW licence.
- If your High Risk Work licence has expired you are not a licenced operator in the period of time.
- If it is past the 12 month period the operator has no choice but to come and do the written and practical exam again.
- A VOC cannot be done on an expired licence.
- A current Basic Scaffold Licence is required before beginning Intermediate Scaffold course
- A current Intermediate Scaffold Licence is required before beginning Intermediate Scaffold course
- Be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Pass a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide three forms of identification click here to view valid documents
- Wear steel capped or safety boots on site; sun protection – Hat, long sleeved shirt and pants are also recommended
- A licence fee is payable at the Post Office for high risk licence
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Applications for RPL are available through Major Training Group. See our RPL page for more detail
Want more than a scaffolding ticket?
To enrol in our scaffolding licence courses, reach out to our friendly team in our office on 1300 790 822. If you’re not sure which qualification you need, we can discuss your licensing and training requirements online.