TLILIC3008, TLILIC4009, TLILIC4010, TLILIC4011 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane
Our high performing, knowledgeable team delivers high quality, reliable training solutions that will give you the skills to operate cranes at the highest level of safety and compliance.
Our crane courses are offered across QLD in Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast. Call 1300 790 822 to make a booking or enquiry today.
Objective Of The Crane Courses
A Slewing Crane licence with Major Training Group is a nationally recognised qualification that will give you the skills for roles that involve the safe operation of a range of slewing cranes. A crane licence allows you to safely operate a variety of these machines across the construction industry. Without the correct crane ticket you would not be able to operate these machines legally. Successful completion of the crane course will result in the issuing of a crane ticket.
With safety in mind Major Training Group offers flexible, reliable and easy to access options across a range of Crane licences. Choose a program that suits you:
- (C2) up to 20 tonne
- (C6) up to 60 tonne
- (C1) up to 100 tonne
- (C0) Open Class
Slewing Crane Course Includes
- Pre-course study guide
- A detailed training plan
- Classroom based training in health and safety through videos, live demonstrations, and clear instructions delivered by our high performing, knowledgeable trainers in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.
- Written and practical assessment including all training materials
- A hi-vis vest.
- Reliable practical training to meet logbook requirements – shortened logbook hours required for experienced operators
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
Detailed Course Information
High Risk Work licences
- High Risk Work licences have a 5 year life span, after this time they licence will need to be renewed. This is done via the WHS web site.
- If your High Risk Work licence has expired the operator has up to 12 months to renew the HRW licence.
- If your High Risk Work licence has expired you are not a licenced operator in the period of time.
- If it is past the 12 month period the operator has no choice but to come and do the written and practical exam again.
- A VOC cannot be done on an expired licence.
- Be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Pass a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide three forms of identification click here to view valid documents
- Wear steel capped or safety boots on site; sun protection – Hat, long sleeved shirt and pants are also recommended
- A licence fee is payable at the Post Office for high risk plant
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Applications for RPL are available through Major Training Group. See our RPL page for more detail
Training Available Across QLD In Brisbane, Sunshine Coast And Gold Coast
Call our supportive team on 1300 790 822 to make a booking or enquiry today.