TLILIC0012 Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (capacity 10 metre tonnes and above)
Major Training Group’s high performing; knowledgeable team delivers exceptional, reliable training solutions that will give you the skills to operate cranes at the highest level of safety and compliance.
Major Training Group has a depth of knowledge that only comes from a family owned business with a history of providing plant and transport services to major infrastructure projects; coupled with some of the best trainers in the industry. For your first or next move in high risk plant operation, Major Training Group will make it happen.
A Vehicle-Loading Crane high risk licence with Major Training Group is a nationally recognised qualification that will give you the skills for the safe operation of a vehicle-loading crane including securing and transferring loads.
With safety in mind Major Training Group offers flexible, reliable, and easy to access options. Choose a program that suits you:
Vehicle-Loading Crane courses include
- Pre-course study guide
- A detailed training plan
- Classroom based training in health and safety through videos, live demonstrations, and clear instructions delivered by our high performing, knowledgeable trainers Written and practical assessment including all training materials
- A hi-vis vest.
- Reliable practical training to meet logbook hours requirements
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
Detailed Course Information
High Risk Work licences
- High Risk Work licences have a 5 year life span, after this time they licence will need to be renewed. This is done via the WHS web site.
- If your High Risk Work licence has expired the operator has up to 12 months to renew the HRW licence.
- If your High Risk Work licence has expired you are not a licenced operator in the period of time.
- If it is past the 12 month period the operator has no choice but to come and do the written and practical exam again.
- A VOC cannot be done on an expired licence.
- Be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Pass a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide three forms of identification click here to view valid documents
- Wear steel capped or safety boots on site; sun protection – Hat, long sleeved shirts and pants are also recommended
- A licence fee is payable at the Post Office for high risk plant
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Applications for RPL are available through Major Training Group. See our RPL page for more detail