TLI31216 Certificate III Driving Operations
A qualification in driving operations from Major Training Group opens up entry-level and experienced job opportunities. This program is self-paced with flexible options that are available.
This qualification is designed for driving operation job roles within the Transport and Logistics Industry. Successful completion of the qualification will require competence in units of competency that relate to the job role requirements defined as aligned at AQF Level 3. Successful completion of the licensing units within the qualification must align with licensing and regulatory requirements applicable to driving and state/territory regulatory requirements.
Job roles and titles vary across different sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Line Haul Driver
- Local Heavy General Freight Driver
- Interstate Driver.
Major Training Group courses offer flexible and easy to access options with an emphasis on quality and customer service.
- Delivery at your workplace to minimise employee downtime
- Self-paced learning with a combination of written and practical assessment
- Potential recognition of prior learning that will reduce study time or lead to more advanced skills within the same time frame.
- Start at any time throughout the year.
- More career opportunities and upskilling and productivity gains
RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING (RPL)
You may be able to fast track your learning. Your life experience, past education or industry training could qualify you for RPL. Applications are available through Major Training Group. See our RPL page for more detail.
Funding support and employer incentives may be available under the Australian Apprenticeships Incentive Program if the relevant criteria are met.
Individuals completing their first post-school Certificate III qualification could be eligible for the Certificate 3 Guarantee subsidy.
For more information about possible funding support call Major Training Group today.