Major Training in partnership with SES Labour Solutions: a Brunel Entity & Bromelton Quarry, have put together this new Driver Development Mining Program.
The Mining & Construction industry is extremely reactive & quick to scale up and down, this program will ensure you are armed with the tickets you need so when new projects are announced you are ready.
SES Labour Solutions are looking for qualified people to put on their database for when upcoming projects are announced.
About the program:
- 22nd July start date
- 6 places available
- Training conducted at a Bromelton Quarry in Beaudesert
- Opportunity to interview with a the National Operations Manager of SES Labour hire Solutions:
- Valuable feedback about your resume
- Feedback and tips to succeed in interviews
- Undertake a Pre-screening tool to identify strengths and areas to improve on
- Advise you of arrangements that go with working in the mining industry in QLD, e.g. rosters, rates of pay, travel arrangements, if you don’t already know!
- Outcomes include: Adding you to the SES database of candidates and actively working with you to find an employment opportunity or suggestions on other training or development opportunities you should consider to be more job ready
- Only $4500.00 to join (Training alone is valued at over $4950 + Live quarry experience & an Interview)
- 5 days of training
- Full Standard 11 program – RIIWHS201D, RIIERR205D, RIIGOV201D, RIIRIS201D, RIICOM201D, RIIERR302D.
- RIIMPO338D Conduct rigid haul truck operations
- RIIMPO337E – Conduct articulated haul truck operations
- Live Quarry Experience
What are you waiting for? Call 1300 790 822 to secure your place!