GET JOB READY WITH MAJORS MINING STARTER PROGRAM – RII30115 CERTIFICATE III SURFACE EXTRACTION FROM $50*
If you are wanting to kick start your career in mining or construction join our surface extraction program – Learn the skills for the trade with Front End Loader, Excavator, Work Safe At Heights, EWP over 11m & Standard 11 units of competencies.
The QLD government wants to upskill workers across various industry sectors and will fund people who haven’t done a Certificate 3 or higher through their Certificate 3 Guarantee Program*
If you are looking to change careers or get into the industry you can join the class for $50 concession or $95 non-concession*.
• Yatala 23rd April
• Morayfield 9th May
What you get?
• RII30115 Certificate III Surface Extraction.
• 13 Units
• Units: Front End Loader, Excavator, Work Safe At Heights, EWP over 11m & Standard 11
• Delivered Over 6 Weeks 2 Days A Week From 8.30am – 4.00pm
Call now on 1300 790 822 to secure your placement or to talk to a course advisor to see if this is the right course for you.
Learn How To
- RIIENV201D Identify and assess environmental and heritage concerns
- RIIRIS301D Apply risk management processes
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIICOM301D Communicate information
- RIIGOV201D Comply with site work processes/procedures
- RIIMPO301D Conduct hydraulic excavator operations
- RIIMPO304D Conduct wheel loader operations
- RIISAM202D Isolate and access plant
- RIISRM301D Blend stockpile materials
- RIISRM304D Maintain stockpiles
- TLILIC2005A Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
- RIIRIS201D Conduct local risk control
- RIIWHS204D Work Safely at heights
To Be Eligible:
- You are 15 years of age or older
- Have finished or left secondary school (with the exception of VET in Schools students)
- Are a Queensland resident
- Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrant) or temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permit on the pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen
- Prospective students must not have or be enrolled in a certificate III level or higher qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training).
- Employment status does not matter, nor is there any minimum education requirement, except the standard entry requirements for the course