As you would be aware, Careers Australia Group Limited (CAG) and its subsidiaries went into voluntary administration last week, and the business and assets are now under the control of the Administrators.
If you have been recently affected and aren’t sure about how to proceed, it’s important to be armed with all of the correct information so you can make the right decision for you moving forward.
Major Training Group has been informed that The Queensland Department of Education and Training (DET) will be working to ensure any impacted students that are enrolled in Queensland Government subsidised training are well supported to complete their training, and if required, the transition to another Pre-qualified supplier of their choice.
If you have any questions about your study & options; note the following contacts:
- Students with concerns about completing their training and wanting to discuss options can contact Training Queensland on 1300 369 935 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students with concerns about access to records or Statements of Attainment can contact the Administrator via (07) 3099 0203 or via email CAGstudents@ppbadvisory.com
- Students who are studying via VET FEE-HELP or VET Students Loan can also contact the Australian Government’s Student Enquiry Line on 1800 020 108
- Students or employers can lodge complaints with the Queensland Training Ombudsman on 1800 773048 or email@example.com, which has been established to can assist with VET matters in Queensland.
- Employers & Students can contact Major Training about their Apprenticeships & Traineeships & one of our staff members can assist you – 1300 790 822.
- Alternatively, click here to view Apprenticeships & Traineeships available