The Higher Level Skills program aims to assist individuals to gain the higher-level skills required to secure employment or career advancement in a priority industry, or to transition to university to further their studies.
Training is subsidised by Queensland government and is paid to the RTO providing the training. There is a necessary co-contribution fee from the student for enrolment & training.
It is important that you consider and compare your training options and ensure they align with your chosen career pathway. Once the Certificate IV & higher course has been completed, you will have used your only
Higher Level Skills program subsidy entitlement.
- You are 15 years of age or older
- Have finished or left secondary school (with the exception of VET in Schools students)
- Are a Queensland resident
- Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrant) or temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permit on the pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen
- Prospective students must not have or be enrolled in a certificate IV level or higher qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training).
- Employment status does not matter, nor is there any minimum education requirement, except the standard entry requirements for the course
Courses we have available
HIGHER LEVEL SKILLS
|Code||Qualification||Online Delivery Available||Number of Units||Student Co-Contribution Fee Non Concessional||Cost Per Unit||Student Co-Contribution Fee Concession*||Cost Per Unit||✔|
|MEM40105||Certificate IV in Engineering||No||Points||$1695||Points||N/A||N/A|
|TLI40619||Certificate IV Warehousing Operations||Yes||21||$1695||$80.71||N/A||N/A|
|CHC43015||Certificate IV in Ageing Support||Yes||18||$295||$16.38||$195||$10.83|
|CHC52015||Diploma of Community Services||Yes||16||$395||$24.68||$295||$18.43|
How To Apply:
- Check out our range of courses below
- Call us on 1300 790 822 to discuss what course is right for you.
- Provide us with your Date of Birth and Full Name.
- Please note: Student fees may be paid on behalf of a student by a referring agency such as a Job Active or other employment service provider.
For funded amounts click here
More info from the Department of Employment, Small Business & Training check out these useful links below: