If you’re thinking of starting an apprenticeship or traineeship, Major Training can support you throughout this process. As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), we have the resources to arrange custom training solutions and apprenticeships in QLD.
Allowing you to earn while you learn, apprenticeships & traineeships involve being taught a skilled trade through a combination of practical learning and school-based study.
To help you realise your career ambitions, Major Training can give you essential information on the steps involved with earning an apprenticeship or traineeship.
Starting an Apprenticeship or Traineeship
Like most employment opportunities, apprenticeships and traineeships can be highly competitive. Major Training work in partnership with the Australian Apprenticeship Networks to offer apprentice training plans tailored to your needs.
You don’t need to hold a secondary school certificate or any other qualification to start an apprenticeship or traineeship. You can start this type of qualification whether you’re leaving school, changing careers, or looking to have your existing skillset formally recognised.
However, apprenticeships and traineeships still come with eligibility requirements in QLD. These requirements relate to:
- Employment Status
- Visa restrictions
- Training arrangements
Apprenticeship Training Courses
We offer a wide range of training courses for apprentices and trainees across industries such as engineering, civil construction, carpentry, automotive, and painting and decorating. By arranging your apprenticeship through Major Training, you can choose from the following apprenticeship training courses:
- Certificate III in Carpentry
- Certificate III in Painting and decorating
- Certificate III Plant Operations in Civil Construction (Plant Operations)
- Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade
- Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade
- Certificate IV in Engineering
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician
We can also assist you with securing the following traineeship courses:
- Certificate III in Concreting
- Certificate III in Civil Construction General
- Certificate IV in Civil Construction Supervision
For more information on apprenticeships and traineeships, please contact Major Training to discuss your options today. We can assist you with finding the right training plan, and will work with you to improve your career prospects.