Major are now offering some of our High Risk & Short course programs online!
The process looks like this:
- The student is enrolled in an online course and completes the curriculum
- The student is then contacted and placed in their face-to-face class.
- The student attends their practical and gap training, during this time the regular student workbook must be given to the student to complete.
- The student is booked for an assessment.
Major has options to assist the students through their online training, options include skype and zoom which can allow a trainer to conduct personalised tutoring sessions and we will be available via phone and email.
The face to face time will be reduced and adjusted as below:
- Forklift Licence – 1 day practical and gap training, 1 day assessment
- EWP – 1 day practical and gap training, 1 day assessment
- Dogging – 3 days practical and gap training, 1 day assessment
- Basic Rigging – 3 days practical and gap training, 1 day assessment
- Working at Heights – 2 hours gap training and practical assessment.
To book in call us on 07 3489 7733