The Certificate 3 Guarantee is a key initiative under the Queensland Government’s five-year training reform action plan, Great skills, real opportunities. The Certificate 3 Guarantee provides a government subsidy to support eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate III level qualification. It also supports Queensland’s Year 12 graduates to transition to employment by providing fee-free training in high priority qualifications.
Training is subsidised by Queensland government and is paid to the RTO providing the training. There is a necessary co-contribution fee from the student for enrolment & training.
It is important that you consider and compare your training options and ensure they align with your chosen career pathway. Once the Certificate III course has been completed, you will have used your only Certificate 3 Guarantee subsidy entitlement.
New courses starting:
- Certificate III Scaffolding / Dogging (6-week course)
- Morayfield (Major site) – 22nd August
- Certificate III Business (6-week course)
- Yatala (Major site) – 8th July
- Certificate II in Resources and Infrastructure Work Preparation (6-week course)
- Morayfield (Major site) – 5th August
- Yatala (Major site) – 30th September
- Morayfield (Major site) – 11th November
Eligibility requirements for Certificate 3 Guarantee funding if:
- You are 15 years of age or older
- Have finished or left secondary school (with the exception of VET in Schools students)
- Are a Queensland resident
- Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrant) or temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permit on the pathway to permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen
- Prospective students must not have or be enrolled in a certificate III level or higher qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training).
- Employment status does not matter, nor is there any minimum education requirement, except the standard entry requirements for the course
How to apply for Certificate 3 Guarantee funding:
- Check out our range of courses below
- Call us on 1300 790 822 to discuss what course is right for you.
- Provide us with your Date of Birth and Full Name.
- Please note: Student fees may be paid on behalf of a student by a referring agency such as a Job Active or other employment service provider.
More info from Department of Education and Training:
Please click here read our complete Terms and Conditions and Refunds & Cancellations policy.