Major Training provides certified apprenticeship training courses on the Gold Coast at our purpose-built facility in Ormeau. From heavy vehicle training to high-risk licencing, we deliver a range of courses at this convenient location to prepare you for career advancement in the following industries:
- Civil engineering
If you’re already employed or you have staff in need of new skills, Major Training offers training courses on the Gold Coast for full-time and part-time workers. We make it possible for students to combine their training with on-the-job learning to help maximise productivity.
We also provide quick refresher courses and industry short courses at our Gold Coast facility. As a Registered Training Organisation, you can depend on us to teach you advanced practical skills that will help you take the next step in your career. Our facility’s simulated worksites add to the effectiveness of our training courses, allowing you to develop new skills in a safe and controlled environment.
At Major Training, we promise to deliver quality, in-depth training to ensure you can apply your new skills competently.
Training Facility Gold Coast
38 Prairie Road
Ormeau / Yatala
Phone: 1300 790 822
Our Gold Coast facility is specially designed to help you learn applicable skills for your chosen trade or profession. If you’ve enrolled in one of our heavy vehicle training courses, our experienced trainers will teach you to drive on-site so you can build your confidence under the expert supervision of an accredited driving instructor. We also have classroom facilities to accommodate business and management courses and workshop sites catering for trade apprentices at the Gold Coast.
Major Training also provides group training on the Gold Coast for employers with large numbers of staff looking to upskill. Whether you’re being taught one-on-one or as a group, you’ll always receive the same high standard of training with all our courses.
Courses Available on the Gold Coast
Courses at Major Training are offered with a variety of options to suit individual circumstances. The courses available at our Gold Coast facility include:
- Truck licences – Delivered by experienced trainers, these courses include training for MR, HC and MC truck licences.
- Machinery/plant operator training – We use simulated sites to teach students how to operate excavators, dump trucks, bulldozers and more.
- High-risk licencing – Full licence and refresher courses are available for vehicle and civil construction equipment including forklifts and cranes.
- Industry short courses (including online options) – Our short courses include qualifications for White Cards, confined space training, safe working at heights, traffic control, 4WD training and more.
- Apprenticeships and traineeships – Major Training offers a range of apprenticeships and traineeships at the Gold Coast including engineering, civil construction, carpentry, automotive and painting and decorating.
- Qualifications (including online options) – Ranging from Certificate II to Diploma courses, we also provide training for qualifications in transport and logistics, civil construction, business and management, and work health and safety.
The frequency of courses provided out our Gold Coast location can change. To find out which courses are available, please contact Major Training to speak with our team today.