TLILIC2001 Licence to operate a forklift truck
Train in our well maintained fleet supported by our knowledgeable high performing team. We deliver high quality, reliable forklift training solutions across QLD that will give you the skills to meet the highest standards of safety and compliance as a forklift operator in any industry.
Objective Of The Forklift Training
A Forklift licence with Major Training Group is a nationally recognised qualification that will give you the skills to safely operate a forklift in the workplace. These versatile machines are used everywhere and are a great start to any career.
You will require a valid forklift ticket in order to remain employed or gain employment as an operator of these vehicles. Successful completion of our forklift training will result in a forklift ticket. We provide training across the state in areas such as Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast. Simply contact us to arrange a training event at your site or one of our purpose built facilities.
Delivery Of The Forklift Course
Major Training Group offers flexible, reliable, and easy to access options that let you learn on the job. Choose a program that suits you:
Forklift courses include
- Pre-course study guide
- A detailed forklift training plan
- Classroom based training in health and safety through videos, live demonstrations, and clear instructions delivered by our high performing, knowledgeable trainers
- Written and practical assessment including all training materials and a hi-vis vest.
- Reliable practical training to meet logbook requirements – shortened logbook hours required for experienced operators
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for your forklift ticket
Detailed Course Information
Forklift Course Requirements
- Be able to read and write basic English (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Pass a language, literacy & numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Minimum 18 years of age (Workplace Health and Safety requirement)
- Provide three forms of identification click here to view valid documents
- Wear steel capped or safety boots on site; sun protection – Hat, long sleeved shirt and pants are also recommended
Forklift Licence Renewal Qld
- High Risk Work licences have a 5 year life span, after this time they licence will need to be renewed. This is done via the WHS web site.
- If your High Risk Work licence has expired the operator has up to 12 months to renew the HRW licence.
- If your High Risk Work licence has expired you are not a licenced operator in the period of time.
- If it is past the 12 month period the operator has no choice but to come and do the written and practical exam again.
- A VOC cannot be done on an expired licence
Want more than a forklift licence?
Get a nationally recognised qualification with a Certificate III in Logistics.