RIIMPO321F, Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
Earn your front end loader ticket and get hands-on training at our simulated site facilities in Queensland. We cater for a wide range of front end loader training requirements so you can get qualified quickly.
Major Training is a family-owned business with a history of providing plant and transport services to infrastructure projects. With some of the best trainers in the industry, we can offer high-quality and reliable training solutions in a well-maintained fleet of modern vehicles across Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, the Gold Coast and beyond.
Take the next step in your career with Major Training by enrolling in our front end loader course today.
OBJECTIVE OF THE FRONT END LOADER COURSE
A front end loader ticket with Major Training is a nationally recognised unit of competency that’ll give you the skills to operate this machinery on a construction or building site. Having a front end loader ticket will also qualify you for jobs in transport, mining and agriculture.
DELIVERY OF THE FRONT END LOADER COURSE
Major Training offers a three-day front end loader operator training course. Learn in a real-life construction setting and become qualified for front end loader operations with the course below.
THE FRONT END LOADER COURSE INCLUDES
- A detailed training plan developed from our knowledge of the earthmoving industry
- Practical training recorded in a practical skills logbook
- Written and practical assessments conducted on completion of formal training
- All training materials, machinery, and a hi-vis vest provided.
After completing the training, students will undertake a closed book written theory test and a comprehensive practical test using our machinery.
A nationally recognised statement of attainment will be issued to students on successful completion of the course.
STUDENT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
This course is suitable for students who are currently employed or seeking employment in the construction industry.
To enrol into the front end loader course, students must:
- Be able to read and write basic English
- Pass a language, literacy and numeracy assessment (LLN)
- Be mechanically minded with an interest in operating heavy machinery
- Be a minimum 16 years of age
- Provide two forms of identification
- Wear steel capped or safety boots on site. Sun protection is also recommended (hat, long sleeves, and pants).
CREDIT TRANSFER AND/OR RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING
If you have prior industry experience, qualifications and/or statements of attainment, you may be eligible for RPL or credit transfer. You can find out more about our experienced operator options here.
The front end loader ticket course is a unit of competency from RII30815 Certificate III in Civil Construction (Plant Operations). Successful completion of the course could count towards achieving this qualification.
The cost of this three-day course is $1125, which includes all learning and assessment resources, access to the machinery and entry into the facility.
By completing the front end loader course with Major Training, you’ll be trained in the safe and effective operation of a front end loader. Successful students will receive a nationally recognised statement of attainment.
STUDENT SUPPORT OPTIONS
Students have access to a range of support options, including:
- Additional practical training sessions
- Extended learning time
- Alternative training methods and resources
- Access to our experienced staff for one-on-one training
- Recognition of previous learning and experience to speed up the process.
Speak to one of our team members to find out how we can support you. Additional costs may apply.
CONTACT OUR TEAM
We deliver courses across Queensland, so it’s never been easier to earn your front end loader licence. Get in touch today to begin your upskilling process. Call us on 1300 790 822 to discuss your front end loader ticket options or book in using the course schedule below.