BSB41419, BSB51319 Workplace Health and Safety
Risk to life in heavy industry is real, and a skilled team advising, training and reporting on health and safety is imperative. Build or refresh your skills in key safety roles across heavy industry with a Work Health and Safety qualification from Major Training Group. Major Training Group is your genuine training partner; if you are looking to use your front line experience in a work health and safety role we will make it happen.
One of the nationally recognised qualifications in Work Health and Safety from Major Training Group opens up entry-level and experienced job opportunities including work health and safety representatives, safety advisers and supervisors, to confined space rescuers and risk coordinators.
- BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB51319 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
Major Training Group courses offer flexible and easy to access options with an emphasis on quality and customer service.
- Self-paced learning with a combination of written and practical assessment
- Delivery over a 12-36 month time frame, depending on qualifications selected.
- Available to start throughout the year
- Potential recognition of prior learning that will reduce study time or lead to more advanced skills within the same time frame
- For entry to the Diploma, all core units in Certificate IV or equivalent competencies must be completed. Ask us for more information.
- Reduce downtime through injury and upskill team WHS compliance
- Distant learning online and traditional classroom based delivery available
- More career opportunities and upskilling and productivity gains
- Nationally recognised Qualification upon successful completion.
CREDIT TRANSFER AND /OR RPL
- Students with prior industry experience may be eligible for RPL
- Students with prior Qualifications and/or Statements of attainment may be eligible for Credit Transfer
- Read more here
Major Training has various funding options available depending on the short course or qualification selected. For more information about possible funding support call Major Training Group today or click here to view our funding page.